Pros and Cons of Summer
Let’s face it, there are pros and cons of summer season. Sure, a lot of that depends on the type of person you are…cold nature versus warm nature maybe? Perhaps your job allows you for some time off in the summer or maybe you have a job that ramps up mid-year.
No matter your view of summer, it can be a great time to step up our health and fitness game. Some things come more easily in the summer, but there are also cons to the summer months as well. Let’s see how we can capitalize on the pros and how we can fix the cons.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com Pros of Summer
- Farmers’ Markets – Hello fresh produce!
- It’s hot therefore we must drink more….just make it water!
- Outdoor activities
- Schedule – for some the schedule is relaxed a bit and that offers more time for workouts, morning quiet time, etc.
accutane and side effects Cons (aka excuses, but I didn’t say that!) of Summer
- It’s HOT!
- Fix: Get outside early in the morning or later in the evening, or take your workout to the pool.
- Schedule is out of whack (either too busy or off routine)
- Fix: Recognize that it’s a short season and do your best to adapt.
- Cookouts, pitch ins, parties, get togethers every other week
- Fix: Take a healthy dish to share. Focus on the fellowship over the food.
This is a season. It will change. Eventually we’ll be dealing with cold and snow again. (In fact, it was just 2 months ago that it was still snowing here in Indiana!)
buy propecia fedex Maximize what you can and accept and adjust to what you can’t.
Maybe it’s not about pros and cons of summer, because let’s face it, there are pros and cons (and excuses!) that come with every change and season. We have to make a heart change and commit to a sustainable healthy lifestyle no matter the day or season.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-200-mg-spedizione-veloce-a-Roma No matter what camp you’re in, let’s make this your best summer yet.
This summer in my free facebook group we’re working through Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst. It’s not too late to join us. Grab a copy of the book and come on over. Email me at email@example.com if you have questions. Get started by downloading the reading schedule here.
Let's Get Started!
Add your name and email to begin getting exclusive, high-quality insights and tools around faith and fitness from Marsha delivered right to your inbox!