Eat Cake: How to Enjoy Without Overindulging
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-viagra-generico-25-mg-a-Genova I was given a bottle of Olife to try and was compensated for including the link and review in my post; however, all comments and opinions are mine.
click Birthdays and Halloween, Easter and Christmas. All times of the years when the celebration involves candy and cookies and all kinds of yummy treats. If it’s not the goodies, it’s the hot chocolate and cider and “mommy and daddy” drinks! lol! We’re bombarded with all kinds of yumminess. They LOOK yummy! They SMELL yummy! And we know they TASTE yummy!
get link My birthday is coming up next week. I’m a firm believer that everyone needs a birthday cake. (I mean, if that’s what you like! Surely a treat of some sort, right??)
I posted recently “everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial”. Actually there are two references to this in 1 Corinthians. The thing, though, is this……all things may be allowed but it’s not all beneficial for you, AND we don’t want to be mastered by anything. So when something gets to the point where we can’t live without it, then it is no longer helpful to us and therefore we should reconsider our relationship with it. This can apply to things like alcohol and even sugar or food in general. Too many of us know someone who has struggled with an addiction but even if it’s not to the point of addiction, anything that we eat that our bodies do not respond well to is something we should consider not eating. Or, if there is something that we eat and find that we just can’t stop eating it, then we should consider how to eliminate that from our home.
The key is knowing YOUR body and how you respond to various foods. I firmly believe we can honor that and still enjoy a variety of foods and even eat cake on occasion!
So, how can we navigate the sweets and treats and all the holiday goodies without feeling deprived and yet stuffed and blah? I have some ideas!
go site Make/Take an alternative.
- Katie at Dashing Dish has some great recipes, many even gluten free, that are super healthy and taste just as yummy as the real thing.
- Hungry Girl (Lisa Lillien) can give you an alternative to any dessert that is simple and less sugary but still tastes just as indulgent.
- You can do this by drinking plain water.
- There are so many flavored no calorie waters and teas. I have my favorite decaf green tea that I drink each night.
- You can opt for sparkling water. This keeps you hydrated and gives you some flavor.
- Recently I had the opportunity to try Olife*, a natural product that contains olive leaf infusion. I found the product to be tasty and refreshing. Just a half glass alone or mixed into mineral water of this each day provides antioxidants and aids in digestion. These benefits are especially helpful during busy times and holiday seasons.
*For complete information on the product visit price propecia http://www.evergreenlife.us/dantesinternationalinc
subaction showcomments propecia optional online Brush your teeth.
- After a meal and small treat, brush your teeth with some minty toothpaste. This will leave your mouth with a fresh and clean taste.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-levitra-contrassegno-in-italia Close the kitchen and savor lasting conversation.
- Once you’ve had your meal, clean up and close the kitchen. Sit by the fire or out on the patio and be present with the ones you love.
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=potent-20mg-levitra Eat mindfully.
- If you’re going to have a treat, allow yourself to enjoy it. Experience the taste and the smells of the dish. If you’re standing and conversing and trying to eat all at the same time, you won’t enjoy your treat and will also tend to eat more than you may even realize.
follow url Taste Then Toss.
- It’s my number one go to tip on all things food. Nothing is off limits….ever. But you don’t have to indulge in an entire piece of cake, slice of pie, cookie, etc. So have a bite or two, share with someone, freeze the leftovers, or if you have to, toss the rest. The point is, you don’t have to eat all of it. And chances are, a bite or two gives you the satisfaction without feeling stuffed.
Grab your healthy living guide today!
You can start using it immediately! It'll walk you through the steps to build a fit life that lasts using these 4 pillars of a sustainable healthy life:
- Foundation of Faith
- Healthy food choices
- Exercise you enjoy
- Plenty of Water