A Glimpse Into My Planner – What Happened in August
I got a new planner this year and so I started a series that I’m titling “A Glimpse Into My Planner”.
Each month* I’m giving you a glimpse of what’s been happening, because I now keep EVERYTHING in this planner since there is a space for EVERYTHING.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=where-can-i-buy-real-viagra Each day not only has lines for my to do list, it also has 3 sections that I love:
- The Big 3 – This helps me prioritize. What 3 things MUST I get done today?
- Wellness – Daily workouts.
- Gratitude – 3 things for which I’m grateful on that given day.
I also make note of things the Lord shows me during my daily quiet time.
This new planner has reduced my desk by 3 books, and I have it all in one place and I love it. I also love going back through my month to see what worked, what didn’t, what I got done, what I still need to do and so on.
source site So what happened in August?
August flew by! And I’m not exactly sure what even happened in August?? Do you ever have those months that seem to go by so quickly but there wasn’t any one thing that took up a ton of time?
I did start my PE teaching job in August. I spent a lot of time preparing and planning for my first few classes with the students at St. Joseph School.
I also led a private Facebook group for the month. It was 4 weeks to Living Fit and Free. The women were very motivated and experienced several wins on their faith and fitness journey. Daily check ins kept me busy and kept us all motivated on our pursuit to sustainable healthy living.
At the end of the month, I spoke at Shelby Senior Services. I love getting out in the community and speaking to groups who want to take steps to improve their health and fitness.
Beta readers got access to my next book. They are reading it and helping me make it better. Essentially it is a 30 day guide to a happy healthy holiday. Stay tuned!
Take a glimpse into my planner to see what happened in August. #August2018 #planner #recap Click To Tweet
I registered for the Colts Back to Football 5K, but the race was cancelled due to stormy weather. They did let us run onto the field and get our medal. Still I was bummed because I was looking forward to the race to see where I was as far as race pace went. I guess I’ll have to find a race in September. I did go home and run 3 miles in the rain. By doing that I got a new route marked for our local running club.
As far as strength training, I started Jill Coleman’s latest program Physique Finishers. I love these types of workouts. Quick and effective.
Our Shelby Roadrunners were on the front page of the local newspaper. We have 2 members who turn 80 years old this year. They are such an inspiration and we had fun honoring them during our Summer Run Challenge Week.
source url Gratitude
- Coffee meet ups – I love getting to know you gals better. That often happens over a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop. If we’ve not shared a coffee, please reach out and let’s meet up.
- Help with my dead car battery…twice! I now have a new battery, so I’m good to go for several miles now.
- Blogger to Business group – I mention them often but I can’t say how much they mean to me…this is more than just a business mentorship or support group. We genuinely care about each other. Can’t imagine doing life without this group of amazing women.
- Football season
- Free coffee – I love that our local businesses support one another and one business that has a VIP group set a time for all of her VIPs to be able to stop in at the local coffee shop to have a free coffee
- New yoga class – This is a gentle class and feels like my weekly counseling session
- My 2019 planner arrived the final day of the month. I’m so excited!
follow site Faith
I’m working through a study of the life of Moses and digging into Exodus. You may recall that when I was in Yellowstone last month I felt God wanted me to go back to the basics in my life and my business. God is opening my eyes to new truths from the life of Moses and how I can apply it to my own life and stay in a place of freedom in Christ. One quote from the study: The way God sees us is more important than the way we see ourselves.
My 2019 @kitlifegirls planner arrived this month! Recapping #august2018 and looking forward to planning 2019 Click To Tweet
comprare vardenafil online generico Sneak peek into September
- I’ll be celebrating the one year release of 40 Days of Faith and Fitness. Stay tuned for a giveaway (best place to do that is in my free Facebook group and on my email list)
- Get closer to publishing my next book.
- I have another speaking engagement booked.
- I turn 46!
- Hoping for fall weather
order cialis Cheers to another great month! Onward to September!
viagra online canada *Click on the month to read that month’s recap
Let's Get Started!
Add your name and email to begin getting exclusive, high-quality insights and tools around faith and fitness from Marsha delivered right to your inbox!