My passion is to see women live fit and free.
I have created a few resources that will help you get started.
- I believe there are 4 Pillars to developing a sustainable healthy lifestyle. Get your guide here.
- Do you need some motivation to begin a workout program? Are you ready to start moving but not sure how or if you’ll stick to it? Grab my 10 day challenge here.
- If you want a fit life that will last, you have to work from the inside out. You must build on a firm foundation of faith. In this ecourse I share verses and tools that will help you improve body image and approach your fitness with confidence.
- Are you feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Here’s 5 Days to Less Stress. You’ll get actionable steps to relieve the stress and overwhelm.
- Practicing gratitude is helpful to keep our perspective. I’ve written 5 devotions to help you develop a heart of gratitude.
- Community is key. Accountability and support is important. Come over to my Facebook community where women gather to support and encourage each other along the way.
- Weekly encouragement straight to your inbox. I send out an email every Tuesday with some of my personal stories and insights and share anything faith and fitness that God has laid on my heart to share with my inner circle.
Please feel free to email me directly. I’d love to chat more and help you decide which of these free resources would be most helpful for you right now.
Can’t wait to meet you!
Start Living Fit and Free!
Subscribe to get my free weekly email with exclusive tips and encouragement for your faith and fitness journey.
When you do, I'll send you my list of daily prayer and scripture to help you begin each day with a clear focus.